Monday, April 4, 2016

Easter Activities

We had so much fun doing bunny activities for Easter! I found card stock bunnies in Target's dollar spot. I didn't know what I wanted to do with them but I decided to let my students be creative on their own and do what ever they wanted! I gave them a large white paper, the bunny, and paint and they were free to do what ever they pleased! They had a blast painting and they all turned out awesome.








Our math chapter we are on is all about Time so I decided to do a Time Scavenger Hunt with eggs. I found the scavenger hunt here Time Scavenger Hunt on teachers pay teachers for free! I put each clock in a plastic egg and hid them around the library. Each student got a recording sheet, they had to go around, find an egg, and record the time in the corresponding letter on their recording sheet. They loved this activity! It is definitely one I will do again.






We did some fun writing activities that I found on teachers pay teachers! 





The last activity I did involved more plastic eggs and phonics! I wrote the phonics sounds we have been focusing on on plastic eggs. My students had to twist the eggs around and record the words under the right category. I had them do it in partners and they could only pick one egg at a time and record all the words they could find.







No comments:

Post a Comment