Sunday, October 4, 2015

Tutoring Week Two

This week for tutoring I will be doing CVC words again, but this week I will be focusing on short e and short i. The activity I am doing is called Mystery Words, I got the idea from Miss Giraffe's Class. My tutee will look at the pictures on the table and decide what the first letter of each picture is. Then he will put a magnetic letter under the picture, the first letter of each picture will make the mystery CVC word with a short e or short i. Then, like last week he will write the CVC word on the CVC word table, which he really enjoyed last week so I wanted to incorporate it again. He got so excited about it last week he begged me to be able to take it home with him. He asked me if I was going to be coming back to tutor him every day because he loved it, it made my heart so happy! Below are pictures of my activity and I will post links for the mystery word tables!














Some new leveled books I will be using this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment