Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Tutoring Week 3

This week for tutoring was that last week that we were doing short vowel CVC words. I decided to do a review of all the short vowels together. My activity this week was a table of pictures of words with CVC short vowels. The columns and rows were numbered. My tutee would roll to large foam di (that I got at Dollar Tree) the first number he rolled would stand for the column and the second for the row. He would find the corresponding picture and then write that word in sand. I used a pencil box and poured sand into it, then he used the eraser end of a pencil to write the word in the sand. He LOVED it he was begging me to let him take the sand home with him! Here are some pictures of my activity and links to the CVC short vowel table of pictures that I used!












No comments:

Post a Comment