Saturday, November 7, 2015

Reading Fest

Today I got the opportunity to help out with a Family Reading Fest that goes on every year in my area. I helped out my home school district and the elementary school I went to as a kid, Blue Mountain Elementary West! The book we chose for our theme was The Very Hungry Caterpillar (definitely a favorite) and we had a caterpillar craft that went with it! We had so many kids come to our table and they were loving it! I also got the opportunity to meet a few children's book authors like Gene Baretta, Lee Harper and Andy Myer! It was a great experience!



I also created the banner for our table with my Cricut!





Dear Deer is an awesome book about homophones to definitely check out! Now & Ben is a great book as well!








No comments:

Post a Comment